Lately, I’ve been starting a lot of things and not finishing it. It bothers me, because I don’t want to be one of those people who just start up something and then doesn’t finish it.
But my motivation has been lagging. Or rather, my time has. I’ve got a huge amount of motivation, but I very often end up arriving home late, and being so exhausted that I just don’t get anything done.
I’m currently working on 3 large cosplay projects and one small, and on top of that also planning an upgrade of Ysera. I feel horrible for being all over the place with my cosplays, not settling for just 1. But when the urge to craft surfaces, and I know I have just an hour, which isn’t enough to go in-depth with the things I’m missing for one costume… Well, I start something new. And I just keep doing it.
The next 3 weeks are vacation time for me. I haven’t really planned anything, so I hope it means crafting time as well. I want to finish something soon.
My current priorities for my cosplays are as follows:
1. Casual blood elf (Silvermoon City tabard) and faction banners (for HydraCon)
2. Ysera brush-up (new horns+wig and new gloves)
3. Lagertha from Vikings (I’m about 40% through with this one, but still a lot to go)
4. Mylune – there’s still a lot of planning to be done, although I’ve started slowly
5. Blood elf – I will probably start back up on this along with Mylune once the other things are done